Sunday, July 19, 2009

mom.....why this days u always scold me?i never done anythings wrong...this few day i am so unhappy! i cannot do this and cannot do that! mom..i am already 18 years old what for u always scold me and make me so uncomfortable.yup!you dont want dady give me money but plz..atleast dont over do la..u want my wallet become empty is zit? and no money to eat and go tuition then u will be happy...is zit what you are planing to do now?i know i spend a lot of money in buying stroy books but reading is a good habit,how come u againts it? i just cant understand what u are thinking! other than that,plz...stop comparing me with man yi.she is a very smart person and always get straight A1 in exam but doesn't mean i will same as her. I dont care what u said i just do my best and do u know every single time u talk about it, how is the feeling ar!is so hurt!u always think that your children never be good compare to others. i already so tired to face you!
i hope the time can run faster.i want to be independent, i dont want to be a little girl any more! i want to be like miss lynn. she is wonderful teacher and also my role model and i want to be like her next time...she is a very powerful human being that i ever met...i love her man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment