Friday, July 24, 2009

what the hell happen in my life?this few days a lot of bad things happened...Accually today i decided not to go school and i told my mom i dont want go to school because i want study at home.after i telling her,she straight aways scolded me and said i will be the bad student in school.what the hell she is talking man!the worse is my dad said if like that not need go to school and after your from5 go for work and you no need go for your further study so that we can save money...when he spoke i heart was broke..i cant believe my parents say that kind of thing...they know i decided to study in overseas and they purposely said that to hurt me..how come they never think what happen to their children and try to understand their feeling 1...i get so sick to face them...i treat my teachers and my friends very good because i just want to send my caring and love to someone else because i dont have the oppotunity to do so in my family...they dont need my love and caring at all! thursday i am scolded by my account teacher!shit man!!!i damn sad and damn angry man!!!he said i am stupid because of not doing well in account...he said plz..read newspaper la..dont know any things and you without knowlage u cant not go far! and he said i will always remain in the childish mind..and i just ask myself am i? i do read TIME and i know what is happen to the world and is zit any things realated to account? i am trying to figure out why he said so....and am i stupid?because of doing bad in account.after he saying that,i just think can i take any bussiness subjects in my college?i think so because i am very poor in account..haiz..so FAN...this fews day really not in good mood and my life become dull...when i feel not happy i will play my violin and get my mood back...this few days classical always stay with me and i am not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment